Ok ladies, this gift guide is a few of my favorite things and some that are also on my list this year. When Mike or family members ask me what I want for Christmas, I sometimes have trouble thinking of things. So the past few months I started to write down what I can’t live without (numbers 2, 4, 10 and 12..big time!) and then other items I saw and knew I had to have.
Go ahead and send this guide over to your husband or anyone else who may get you a little gift, or grab something on here for your sister or friend. You can’t go wrong with any of these! Also take a peek at the Gift Guide for Him and my Comfy & Cozy Favorites for Your Closet and Home!
- Cable-knit scarf: This comes in some gorgeous colors and as far as I’m concerned, one can never have too many scarves!
- Mini lip gloss vault: I use this every.single.day. The colors are fun, the packaging is pretty and they moisturize!
- Coffee table book: I love a pretty book to display. It’s so easy to dress up a coffee table by putting this book out with a little vase of flowers or a candle on top!
- Daily planner: I’ve been using this planner for 4 years now, it’s my FAVORITE. They have a weekly version too, it’s pretty and keeps me organized
- Painted blooms earrings: I saw these and had to put them on here! There are a few other colors but I love the black. I really hope Mike takes a hint and buys me these 😉
- Rattan tray: This is the prettiest tray to set out on a kitchen island or coffee table!
- Fur hat: I will admit, I’m not usually a fan of fur anything but I really do like this! It also comes in ivory and toffee but I love the blush, and adding a monogram is a nice option.
- Handbag pouch: This is perfect to throw in my large handbag to keep me organized, or as a night-out clutch. Comes in a few colors!
- Ceramic candle: Candlefish is a store here in Charleston! They are so pretty, have lots of colors and patterns and smell delish.
- Water bottle: I bring mine with me everywhere. Keeps my water cold all day long!
- Neutrals eyeshadow palette: 18 shades that are matte, satin and shimmer. This works on all skin tones and is limited edition which makes me sad because I love it and never want to run out.
- The cutest slippers: I have a few of these and cannot get enough of them. So many styles and colors to choose from, the quality is great and I wear them around the house, out to brunch or food shopping. The perfect gift for a loved one or yourself 😉