Hi, I’m Cait! This little blog right here is my love. It’s where I get to share everything from my biggest passions to bits and pieces of my day. It’s where I talk about workouts or new healthy gluten free recipes. Where I can show you how I decorate our table for the holidays or the mini renovation process of our kitchen. This is my space to share what’s in my heart and head. If I inspire, educate or entertain you along the way then that would just make me the happiest.
Though I will always be a New Yorker at heart (where I grew up), my husband and I bought our first home in Charleston, SC and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed with it here. I have a degree in Exercise Science and fitness has always been a huge part of my life. I’m a personal trainer and gluten free advocate (thanks to celiac disease), working with clients in-person and online. Once we moved down South I started to really enjoy decorating our new home. Like, A LOT. That’s when I decided to take my online fitness business + blog and turn it into, well, a little bit of everything.
Basically, interior design is my jam. I love sharing pretty things with you all and think there’s nothing better than coming home to a place that makes you smile.
But these are also at the top of my “Love List”:
- My dogs Jaxon and Zalea who are seriously the cutest
- My husband Mike (Don’t read into the fact that he’s #2 on this list!)
- Working out– Short yet intense workouts are my fave
- Eating realistically healthy — I do have gluten free pizza and dairy free ice cream often, there is no deprivation here
- Staying in on Friday nights to snuggle on the couch and watch some sort of crime-ish drama
- Walking around Charleston and taking a million pictures because everything is so friggin gorgeous
- Red wine, rosé + champagne (depending on the weather and my mood)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along with me here. If you have any questions or suggestions for new blog posts please contact me, I’d love to hear from you! There’s also juicier news, details and tips in my weekly newsletter: Sign up here if you want to be besties 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!